Best time to buy interview outfits

Making the right impression with the right outfit

Best time to buy interview outfits

Postby Camilletoe » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:36 pm

I think this is a great time to buy interview clothing. Frankly with the possibility of losing ones job and having to go to interview it is probably worth having clothing that will maximise success in interview.

With so many shops struggling to get business at the moment and slashing their prices I have managed to buy two interview outfits at a 30% discount. I guess if I had waited until after Christmas I could have bought these outfits for 40% but I hate shopping in the sales.

I've mainly been going to M&S...
Camilletoe

Re: Best time to buy interview outfits

Postby simonwallace » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:29 pm

It sure is a great time to buy an outfit at the moment. I managed to get a suit from M&S for with nearly 20% off the sales value (inc. lower VAT).

I also went and bought two pairs of new trousers that match my old suit. I hate when the trousers wear out but the jacket is fine. I got a fine selection of decent suit jackets with no matching trousers in my cupboard.

What to wear at interview tips
=======================================================
Simon Wallace
what will they ask?
simon@whatwilltheyask.co.uk

All you need to know to succeed at job interviews - whatwilltheyask.com
=======================================================
simonwallace
Site Admin

Re: Best time to buy interview outfits

Postby Wingman » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:03 am

My wife and sometimes my mum tend to buy my work outfits. I know what I'll be getting this Christmas, shirts, socks and pants!

I love it really. Especially when I've been a very good boy and got a nice novelty tie. My favourite is a Simpsons tie with a naked Homer on :D
Wingman

Return to What to wear at interview